PPG SCHOLARSHIP POLICY
In collaboration with Women in Tech PGH (WITPGH), PAWomenWork and RedChairPGH, the PPG Foundation is sponsoring a pilot program for a comprehensive, multi-faceted workforce re-entry program to improve the lives of four Pittsburgh-area women of color through technology career skills development, mentoring, and employment.
- Scholarship recipients are required to participate in the 10-month upskilling program and complete specific milestones.
- A program coordinator will provide support and resources to help scholarship recipients meet the milestones.
- The milestones include scholarship recipients attending meetings and check-ins with their assigned mentors and completing all portions of the curriculum on time.
- Failure to meet any milestone will result in the scholarship recipient not receiving the stipend.
- Missing two milestones will result in the scholarship recipient losing their scholarship and removal from the program.
- Scholarship recipients are responsible for keeping track and reporting their progress and ensuring they meet the milestones in a timely manner.
- Any concerns or issues should be communicated to the program coordinator as soon as possible.
- Scholarship recipients are expected to maintain a professional attitude and behavior throughout the program.
- Any violation of the program policy may result in the scholarship recipient losing their scholarship and removal from the program..
- This policy is subject to change at any time, and scholarship recipients will be notified of any updates.